Sunday, October 29, 2017

'HALLOWEEN in Taiwan 2017 -- In Taiwan, the kids in kindergarten have little Hallowween marches near the schools visiting the local stores and getting candy from the owners,. and yesterday I followed them: In Chinese the kids chant "Trick or treat: bu gei tan, jiuo dao dan" -- and they say Trick or Trick in English and the Chinese words mean: "Give me candy, or I will give you a raw egg on your doorstep!" ( or so they kids told me......)

HALLOWEEN in Taiwan 2017 -- In Taiwan, the kids in kindergarten have little Hallowween marches near the schools visiting the local stores and getting candy from the owners,. and yesterday I followed them: In Chinese the kids chant "Trick or treat: bu gei tan, jiuo dao dan" -- and they say Trick or Trick in English and the Chinese words mean: "Give me candy, or I will give you a raw egg on your doorstep!" ( or so they kids told me......)

No comments: